Rainy Friday south of I-70, with cooler conditions
Today - Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4 p.m.
Wyandotte County appears to be on the edge of this area and may get some rain and storms.
Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Low 41F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 miles per hour.
TUESDAY: Mostly sunny skies and mild temperatures will develop for Tuesday, with a warm high temperature of 77 degrees. Patchy fog before 11 a.m. High 73F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 miles per hour. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
Our dry spell could come to an abrupt end as clouds will move back in on Friday night and Saturday looks partly cloudy with sun breaks, but also showers. There is a north northeast wind of 11 to 15 miles per hour gusting as high as 21 miles per hour. Temperatures are expected to reach highs in the mid 60s to around 70 degrees inland with highs in the lower 60s along the coast.
Friday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
Mostly cloudy skies are expected today, along with a 40 percent chance of showers. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent.
Friday and Saturday could bring some minor flooding concerns to the area, with up to three inches of rain in the weekend forecast.
A mixture of sunshine and a chance for some rain will linger in the Wyoming Valley through the weekend. Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent. Cloudy, with a low around 48.
Forecasters warned that winds could be gusty where thunderstorms develop Friday afternoon and evening.
Asked by host Liz Wheeler whether the US was on the verge of any armed conflict with the North Koreans, Kredo said no. The officials weren't authorized to speak publicly on the results of the policy review and requested anonymity.
It says she barricaded herself in the motel room after Kori Ali Muhammad gunned him down, forcing police to break down the door. Muhammad led investigators through the crime scene at the motel as well as the locations from Tuesday's shootings, Dyer said.
Valve also announced stricter penalties for players that are placed in the low-priority matchmaking queue due to rulebreaking. Minor fixes first, most of which you've probably noticed on Reddit lately because that's apparently the Dota 2 support forum.
Earlier in the week, James Mattis, the Defense Secretary, spoke in Saudi Arabia about the crisis in Yemen and Iran's role. In other areas, however, the Trump administration has appeared poised to take a far more aggressive line against Tehran .
The bench contributed 28 points in the first half, six points fewer than Game 1's total and five points fewer than Game 2 . The score of the series sits at 226-219 in Cleveland's favor, but the Pacers are a tidy +19 in the 4th in the two games.
Samsung S8 and S8 plus devices have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Octa-core (2.35 GHz Quad + 1.7 GHZ Quad) processor. The Samsung Galaxy S8 have a type C charger with faster charging speed and even an option for wireless charging.
The morning of March 13, Cummins borrowed his wife's Nissan Rogue, the vehicle that eventually would lead to his capture. An attorney for the family later told PEOPLE that Cummins allegedly "groomed" Thomas before they both vanished.
Erdogan has lashed back at the OSCE global monitors' initial findings, telling them to "know their place", Reuters reports. He said the remarks made following the referendum had gone too far and that the report lacked respect for Turkish voters.
The pricing agreement was a response to growing US exports of milk proteins to Canada that missed Canada's high tariffs. He also threatened to terminate the North American Free Trade Agreement if no action is taken to correct the problem.
Erdogan rejected accusations that the new powers were aimed at personal gain rather than improving Turkey's political system. The head of Germany's main industrial group says the referendum in Turkey could hurt economic ties with European countries.
Love scored 10 straight and drew a charging foul on Lance Stephenson in a span of two minutes as the Cavs opened an 89-70 lead. The Cavaliers had led 32-29 after an attritional first quarter but began to pull away in the second with James to the fore.
However, Dortmund continued to struggle in the first half as Monaco maintained a two-goal lead heading into the break. They each have 77 points, with Nice on 73, but Monaco have one game in hand as the season enters the final stretch.
Four tie for Masters lead
With a birdie at No. 15, Jordan Spieth is 5 under par (for the round and the tournament), one shot behind leader Charley Hoffman. He had a 4-shot lead, stretched it to five early Friday, and could have put even more distance between himself and the field.
Conte committed and Chelsea fit as they close in on title
I was disappointed with what happened after the game [at Chelsea on Wednesday] but I immediately saw what we have done to improve. They travel to Bournemouth this weekend for Saturday's late game, while Tottenham host Watford in the 12.30pm kick-off.
Galaxy S8 Facial Unlocking feature not so secure after all
Ars Technica reached out to Samsung after the video was released and you can see an official statement from Samsung below. The new smartphones are powered by the new octa-core Exynos processors with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage.
Samsung sees strong demand for Galaxy S8 despite Note7 fiasco
Although its predecessor, the Galaxy S7 was an fantastic device, the Galaxy S8 comes out on top when both of these are compared. In a new post on Twitter, Samsung Mobile India has teased the launch of its flagship phones in India on April 19, 2017.
Jon Ossoff Vs. Karen Handel: What National Media Are Saying
The race was for the seat previously held by Republican Tom Price, who now serves as Trump's Health and Human Services Secretary. Ossoff's failure to win the seat outright also highlights the ongoing problems with the Democratic Party.
Easter road death toll spikes to 235
Meanwhile, the Northern Cape and North West were among the provinces where the highest increases in road deaths were recorded. Eastern Cape: 17% increase in fatalities from 24 in 2016 to 27 this year.
White House Patriots Crowd Size Stirs Controversy
A team spokesman said the Patriots were aware of the reports of Hernandez's death but that the club wasn't expected to comment. A total of 34 Patriots players attended the White House ceremony, the team told NFL Network's Kimberly Jones.
Facebook slaying suspect Steve Stephens dead
He said that a big focus going forward for Facebook would increasingly work on strengthening communities and civic engagement. "Facebook Killer" Steve Stephens killed himself Tuesday morning in Erie County, Pennsylvania State Police reported.